Are you a Full Stack Developer?
Would you like to have the best of both worlds - working from home and the office?
Would you like to work at a leading logistics company that is delivering sustainable and efficient logistical solutions to the wider community?
Would you like to work in an environment where creativity is nurtured to bring new ideas to technology solutions?
Contact us now, to find out about this exciting new role.
This role is unable to provide sponsorship and all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Proficiency in designing, coding, testing and maintaining complex systems
- Proficient in Microsoft development technologies including C#, Asp.Net & WebAPI
- Familiar with SQL
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Familiar with Agile/Lean development including Scrum and Kanban
- Familiar with DevOps and how to create automated builds and releases