We have a fantastic opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to work anywhere in the UK for this Kent based organisation. Our Client are at the forefront of supply chain technology and are looking for someone to work within the various project teams.
You will enjoy being part of a friendly/family environment with all the necessary technology and support to work remotely, but be at the heart of all the projects.
This role is unable to provide sponsorship and all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
6 month, fixed term contract.
- Assisting in analysing and resolving defects and issues
- Work as part of a small SCRUM team & take part in Scrum Ceremonies
- Provide 3rd line support for in house applications
- Take part in code reviews
- Take part in out of hours releases
Other skills for the Full Stack Developer include:
- Proficient in designing, coding, testing & maintaining moderately complex systems
- Proficient in Microsoft development technologies including C#, Asp.Net & WebAPI
- Familiar with SQL
- Familiar with Unit Testing including NUnit
- Proficient with Visual Studio IDE
Experience with Agile/Lean development including Scrum and Kanban.