Do you have experience as Head of Sales, leading a sales team?
Do you want to work for a company that is making a difference through ‘profit with purpose’?
If yes, then we have a fantastic role, working at a Salesforce consulting partner. This role has come about due to growth and the success of the business, and if you enjoy the rewards that working in the non-profit sector brings, then please get in contact now. You will be helping to contribute to human progress through the projects that you will be part of.
This role is homeworking, with travel and some London based work.
This role is unable to provide sponsorship and all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Proven track record in professional services sales
- Ability to manage and coordinate a Sales team, driving performance and growth
- Deep knowledge of the Salesforce platform and various ‘clouds’ and an awareness of how they work, not just the various products
- Non-profit, dot org or Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP) experience
- Salesforce partner experience