We are looking for a Salesforce Administrator for a leading financial services company in Kent who are looking to migrate their entire CRM to Salesforce.
With a fantastic working space and culture which inspires great work, whilst valuing the balanced lives of their staff, this is a great opportunity to work with a company that rewards enthusiasm and gives you the scope to grow and develop your skills.
The ideal candidate will have held CRM positions within a fast-paced B2C environment, ideally within the financial services or retail/ecommerce sector. Looking for someone to manage around 50 users with an eventual growth of upwards to 500 users.
This role is unable to provide sponsorship.
• Previous working experience as a Salesforce administrator
• Salesforce Administrator accreditation across Sales, Service and Marketing Clouds
• Experience of developing and managing 3rd party relationships.
• Setting up and managing rights of end-users and managing additional licence needs whilst resolving business queries
• Creating and maintaining a working knowledge base within Service Cloud
• Monitoring and reporting on data quality and customer/account profile quality
• Co-ordinating the end-to-end testing of new workflows, rules and objects
• Supporting, coaching and mentoring wider IT Operations team members