We are looking for a Salesforce Administrator for a leading educational institution in Oxfordshire who are looking to get the most from their Salesforce instance which spans 8 different departments.
With a close knit team and culture which inspires great work, whilst offering a sensible working week and a fantastic benefits package this is a great opportunity to work with a company that will allow you to continue to grow on your Salesforce journey.
This role is unable to provide sponsorship.
• Some experience of Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud
• Experience of promoting best practices and driving the use of the CRM system throughout a business
• Be comfortable being responsible for 150 users with scope to grow that beyond 200 in the near future.
• Produce documentation and lead in end user training and system adoption.
• Maintain data standards and governance.
• Be the go-to point for CRM support
• Configure elements of the Sales and Marketing Cloud platform
• Explore Salesforce user groups, networks and suppliers in identifying and promoting best practice and optimum system exploitation.