Are you an experienced Salesforce Administrator?
Do you have the desire to learn and development new skills by working in a highly collaborative technology team?
Would you like to work for a company that is disrupting their industry sector to do things the right way?
This role is unable to provide sponsorship and all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
You'll also be responsible for managing all admin functions and for the creation of process documentation.
- The ability to understand the difference between declarative and non-declarative Salesforce tools (Process Builder, Flows…)
- Understanding of the difference between Salesforce profile and permission set
- Strong knowledge and experience of Salesforce configuration
- Understanding of data sharing and visibility considerations
- Understanding of environment management and release management processes
- Understanding and knowledge of the Salesforce product suite, including services, and Marketing Clouds
- Able to train new users across the business
Experience working in an Agile environment and using tooling such as JIRA, Confluence.