Are you an experienced Salesforce Consultant or Salesforce Business Analyst looking to become a consultant?
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are hungry for success?
Would you like to work closely with the founders of this consulting company who are Salesforce legends?
Would you like a job where you are actively supported to gain more industry specific certifications?
If yes, then we might have the dream job for you.
The role is, for now, 100% remote but may also involve some travel to London once a week or twice a month.
This role is unable to provide sponsorship and all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Strong Salesforce configuration skills and business analyst skills
- You should be adept at client-facing requirements gathering and running discovery workshops
- Knowledgable of Salesforce implementations across Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and ideally Marketing Cloud
- Worked previously as a external Salesforce consultant, or internal Salesforce Business Analyst within the Financial Services sector
- Ability to prioritise and manage your own workload
Other Salesforce certifications would be advantageous