Our FinTech client is looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer to join their team. You will ultimately help deliver solutions to the business to help drive processes and efficiencies. This is an excellent opportunity to join a small, friendly and growing team.
You will be joining at a time when they are small enough for you and your contributions to be known but big enough for your ideas to make an impact.
They offer a hybrid working environment, with offices based in South West London.
- the continued enhancement of the current configuration and architectural design of the Salesforce org
- being pro-active in suggesting improvements to the configuration of the system, or new tools or ways of working
- working closely with stakeholders to recommend and agree technological solutions to meet business requirements
- Adept at configuring, developing and supporting a Salesforce org in line with best practices
- Have proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Good understanding of assignment rules, formulas, declarative automation tools, apex classes and triggers, lightning web components, and other content of intermediate complexity
You must be eligible to work in the UK, as this client is not offering sponsorship.