Have you ever wanted to work for a market leading consultancy from the comfort of your own home? If you answered yes, then we are currently working with a consultancy, who is looking for a Salesforce Developer, that will have the opportunity of working from home 50% of the time
As the Salesforce developer, you will be responsible for building and delivering high level platforms for a variety of different FTSE100 Customers. You will provide deep understanding and expertise when it comes to web application development. You will be using APIs, APEX, Visualforce and other tools to extend the product top meet the clients needs.
You will benefit from working on large-scale enterprise projects for FTSE100 Companies, will be provided aid and support when it comes to Salesforce certifications and other training, have a matched Pension and work remotely up to 50% of the time!
If you are a Salesforce Developer, with experience of multiple client deliveries on the Salesforce platform, solution engineering experience and has clear and demonstrable technical communication skills, then we would love to speak to you.
This role is unable to provide sponsorship.
- You will be able a clear and confident communicator who can work effectively as part of a flexible and dynamic delivery team.
• Configuration of OOB Salesforce to the maximum achievable without coding
• Coding in APEX, Visualforce, formulae and complimentary scripting tools such as ANT
• Working as part of both Waterfall and Agile delivery teams
• SDLC deployment management