Our client, a leading Salesforce consulting company are seeking a Salesforce FSL Technical Consultant to join their team.
In return for your skills and talent, you will be rewarded with accelerated career progression and an individual package tailored to you.
This role is unable to provide sponsorship and all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
- You'll must be able to confidently build solutions as part of an agile team using declarative tools, backed by Salesforce Lightning and Apex
- Salesforce technical experience covering on or more of the main clouds, Sales, Service or Marketing cloud
- Technical expertise with Salesforce configuration and coding
- Expertise with FSL, Field Service, Field Service Lightening
- Able to work closely with clients to analyse their needs and design and develop solutions to exceed expectations
- Proven ability of taking highly conceptual business needs and/or user stories and translate these into a solution that can be effectively implemented
- using Salesforce apps from the extensive ecosystem to quickly plug in new functionality for their end clients such as digital signature capture or artificial intelligence.
- working on large complex end user or client projects involving several hundred Salesforce end users.
- working with 3rd party delivery partners and AppExchange vendors is a plus e.g. Apptus, Mulesoft, Cloudsense, etc.
Salesforce Platform Developer (PD1)
At least one Salesforce Consultant certification