Are you a Salesforce Functional Consultant, who would you like to be a part of a team who has fun, whilst delivering successful Salesforce implementation projects in the media and retail sector?
Then please read on!
This hands-on role requires significant business process design and optimisation experience, as well as the ability to provide recommendations for extending the platform where appropriate. You must be comfortable communicating with stakeholders at all levels, be open, transparent and relentless in delivering value to our client's customers.
This is a hybrid role, but you will be required to work up to three days onsite in London.
- Demonstrable background on the Salesforce Sales, Service, Marketing or Experience platform
- Approximately 3+ years hands-on experience delivering end-end solutions on the Salesforce Platform
- Strong customer facing skills with excellent presentation, spoken and written communication, and receptive listening skills; be able to articulate and present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion
- Able to leverage Salesforce best practices and ‘outside the box’ thinking to identify opportunities and bring innovative solutions that exceed customer expectations
- Able to engage, align, support and train various stakeholder groups from executive to business user level throughout the project lifecycle - scoping, development, testing, deployment, go live, aftercare
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service, retain and cultivate accounts
- Ability to share your expertise, mentor and support internal team members