Are you a well organised and ambitious Salesforce Project Coordinator?
Do you have strong Salesforce Administration skills?
If yes, then we have just the role for you.
Our client is a UK based Salesforce partner. They are looking for a Salesforce Project Coordinator to join their team to coordinate project delivery and assist with some Salesforce Administration.
Whilst this role is homeworking, you may be required to travel occasionally to client site.
This role is unable to provide sponsorship and all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Ensuring meetings with clients are properly minuted, are efficient and calls to action are followed up
- Managing project timelines and expectations with clients
- Monitoring Project delivery standards
- Work with Consultants and Developers to develop, drive and implement project goals
- Manage communications and deliverables from all stakeholders for project
- A proven background in managing multiple Salesforce projects simultaneously
- Have strong organisational and IT project management skills
- Solid, proven Project Management experience in an IT environment
- Ability to prepare and maintain clear and accurate documentation to assist a project
- Good Salesforce Administration skills
- AgilePM Foundation Certified
- AgilePM Practitioner Certified
- Salesforce Administrator Certification