Are you a strong and commercially aware Salesforce Project Manager who has extensive client facing experience? Would you like to be part of a global consultancy that drives rapid change and delivers complete digital transformation across all industry sectors and niche verticals?
If the answer is yes, then we have just the role for you!!!
We have an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Salesforce Project Manager to join an innovative Salesforce Platinum partner and deliver success, and in return you'll have amazing exposure within the global Salesforce ecosystem.
As the Salesforce Project Manager you will:
- Account directly for the overall success of the client projects within your portfolio
- Track and review project budget vs. actual project costs, including revenue responsibility across all projects
- Experience in project planning, resource planning and scheduling
- Manage stakeholders: identify the key decision makers and influencers within every project
- Have SI consulting experience, ideally including nearshore and offshore collaboration
- Be experienced in Waterfall and Agile
- Have the ability to travel in EMEA as needed (typically 1-2 weeks at a time)
This role offers the flexibility of working remotely when not on client site you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Key Skills: Salesforce Project Manager, Project, Manager, PM, Management, consultant, consulting, consultancy, Agile, Waterfall, Systems Intergrator, Planning, Scheduling, Manage Stakeholders
This role is unable to provide sponsorship.