Our client is looking for a Salesforce Senior Manager with business development experience to join their growing Salesforce practice.
The remuneration package will be made up of a generous base, benefits and bonus.
This role is unable to provide sponsorship and all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
As the Salesforce Senior Manager you must have:
- A track record within Salesforce consultancy services and ideally sales either directly or through a client-facing professional role
- Good knowledge of professional services organisations
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce platform capabilities
- Adept at selling the value of Salesforce solutions to CFO / C-level
- Able to identify and gather information on new client and sector issues through meetings
- Able to create and maintain client relationships
- Able to actively seek opportunities to add more value to the client, through cross-functional digital solutions
- Strong questioning and listening skills with ability to see the bigger picture
- Effective networker with ability to understand client needs
- Effective at growing ££££m revenue
You will also have extensive 360 Salesforce Services Sales experience (originator of client conversation and then closer of deal)