Are you a Salesforce Solutions Architect?
Do you have experience of migrating two or more Salesforce orgs into one environment?
Would you like to work at a company that is turning the Salesforce ecosystem on it's head?
Then we have just the role for you.
Our client, are looking for a Salesforce Solutions Architect to join their team, to offer Salesforce advisory services to their clients. In return for your skills, knowledge and expertise you will get to work in a truly flexible way and you'll only need to travel when you absolutely have to.
This role is unable to provide sponsorship and all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
- A proven and solid background working as a Salesforce Solutions Architect within a consulting environment
- Adept at supervising configuration, quality assurance, testing and deployment of Salesforce solutions
- Previously acted as a release manager, approving configuration and coded items to be deployed between environments
- Able to document designs and document steps for testing
- Ideally, experience of participating in sales activities, coaching and mentoring teams
- Sales Cloud
- Service Cloud
- Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Designer Certifications