Are you a Salesforce Solution Architect, who enjoys navigating complex client requirements to design world class systems? Would you like to do this for an exciting Salesforce consultancy, who has made a valuable difference internationally?
If you live in the Boston or Washington areas, and would like to to join an innovative and global team, that specialises in the social enterprise arena and has strong values for the non profit / charity industry.
Then please read on!
- Come from a background working as a Salesforce Solutions Architect, and be fully conversant with Salesforce solution design and architecture architecture
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Previous experience of leading client workshops and implementation teams
- Track record of having worked on Salesforce in the non profit sector
- Experience of working on global projects