Have you ever wanted to work for a market leading consultancy from the comfort of your own home? If you answered yes, and you are Salesforce Solution Architect, then we have a fantastic opportunity with a leading consultancy company.
As a Salesforce Solution Architect, you will be at the forefront of the design and delivery of enterprise level solutions. You will get the opportunity to deliver on advanced custom solutions to a verity of different FTSE 100 Companies.
In return, you will have the opportunity of working from home 50% of the time, matched pension, an opportunity work with some of the industries best Salesforce professionals and FTSE100 companies, and a chance to work in one of the fastest growing Salesforce practices in Europe.
Key responsibilities for the Salesforce Solution Architect include:
- Planning Architecture for large implementations
- Assisting Cloud Architecture with Subject Matter Expertise
- Take a lead role in requirement gathering sessions
- Lead the technical design discussions
- In charge of delivering large scale integrations and custom extensions
- You will also be managing the technical scope and managing client expectation regarding project delivery
If you have experience with the delivery of enterprise software using environments such as; XML, HTTP/HTTPS, Java, C++, and ASP and can nurture a team through mentoring and coaching, then contact us now for a chat.
Key words: Salesforce Solution Architect, consultancy, consulting, integration, implementation, implementing, solution design, software architecture, enterprise solutions, Salesforce, SFDC, project management, requirements gathering, business analysis, business analyst, system analysis, system analyst, XML, HTTP, HTTPS, Java, C++, ASP
This role is unable to provide sponsorship.