Our client is looking for a Salesforce Technical Architect to join their team, which is growing across the UK and the rest of Europe. In return for working at this company, you'll get to work on some very 'cool' Salesforce projects.
This role is based in London with Travel.
This role is unable to provide sponsorship and applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Deep understanding of data migration, design tradeoffs and common ETL tools
- Proficiency in OOP (Apex, Java or .Net)
- Extensive understanding of cloud, mobile and client-server architecture
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce Platform
- Experience of working in Agile/Scrum teams
- Experience of eliciting and documenting technical requirements
- Experience of leading and mentoring teams