Are you a Salesforce Technical Consultant who has Field Service Lightning (FSL) experience?
Does the thought of working at a company that is constantly disrupting technology excite you?
Would you love to work with award winning brands on their digital transformation journeys?
If yes, then we have just the role for you.
To find out more, hit apply and one of our team will be in touch.
This role is unable to provide sponsorship and all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Be able to confidently build Salesforce solutions as part of an agile team
- Confident using declarative tools, backed by Salesforce Lightning and Apex
- Technical expertise with Salesforce configuration and coding
- Expertise with FSL, Field Service, Field Service Lightning
- Proven ability of taking highly conceptual business needs and/or user stories and translate these into a solution that can be effectively implemented
- Large complex end-user or client projects involving several hundred Salesforce end-users.
- Experience of working with 3rd party delivery partners and AppExchange vendors is a plus e.g. Apptus, Mulesoft, Cloudsense, etc.
- Salesforce technical experience covering on or more of the main clouds, Sales, Service or Marketing cloud
- Certified to Salesforce Administrator (ADM201)
- Salesforce Platform Developer (PD1)
- At least one Salesforce Consultant certification