Are you an experienced, self starter Salesforce Technical Consultant?
Are you enthusiastic about developing a great relationship with your clients?
Do you have experience of working at a small to mid-sized Salesforce partner?
If yes, then we have a fanastic opportunity to work in an amazing team, learning from talented Salesforce professionals.
This is a homeworking role, based in the UK. This role is unable to provide sponsorship and all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Managed Salesforce projects, including systems analysis, requirements gathering, technical implementation and training end users
- Knowledge and experience of Lightning Web Components
- Confident with Apex and visualforce
- Technical competency around the core Sales and/or Service Cloud
- Knowledge of both declarative and programmatic implementation methods advantageous
- Confident with Eclipse and the Developer Console advantageous
- Building custom Salesforce Apps
- Change Sets for migrating developments and metadata from Sandboxes to Production environments.