Are a Certified SuccessFactors ECP Consultant and thinking you would like a change; things are a little mundane?
Don’t think anymore! Call us to discuss this exciting remote opportunity to join the leading Partner consultancy and re-energise your career.
You will have the opportunity to work on high-impact projects for prominent clients around the world and supported in a continuous learning and development environment with programs to enhance your skills and career progression.
This role is open to applicants who are able to work remotely from the UK, Spain, Poland, Portugal, Germany or Romania.
- Gather and analyse client requirements and design end to end SAP Payroll solutions
- Lead implementation projects, managing timelines, resources to deliver in scope
- Understanding of payroll processes, compliance, and regulations across multiple industries and regions
- Ability to conduct system assessments, gap analysis, and identify opportunities for process improvement
- Excellent stakeholder client relations to provide expert guidance on best practices, compliance, and regulations related to payroll processes.
- Proven Project Management skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills to complement to complex projects
- Fluent in English