ROD has just registered for the Cloud Computing World Forum and if you’re going we’d love to connect with you.
If you’re not going, CCWF have helpfully put together ten reasons to attend!
1. Meet over 4,000 senior IT decision-makers from around the globe
2. 150 seminars across 8 theatres, including the Microsoft Theatre and all new Google Theatre
3. 120 global exhibitors helping you discover the latest and most innovative IT products
4. Make connections with business partners and peers through our unique networking program
5. Case studies relevant to all business types giving you the clearest industry picture
6. All the latest topics covered by leading industry experts, including SaaS, Security, Big Data, PaaS, Mobile, Public Sector, Virtualization, Communications, Social, CRM and more
7. Hear from Microsoft customers and partners in the Cloud Power theatre and Microsoft Partner Zone
8. Co-located with the CDN World Forum – leading 2 day conference on Content Delivery Networks
9. Attend the Cloud Computing World Series Awards including free networking evening and ceremony
10. 5 free-to-attend theatres, 2 paid to attend/VIP theatre streams and our unique Executive Leadership Summit
We’d like to add an eleventh – we’ll be there!
Some keynote speakers who might interest you: Wener Vogels, VP & CTO, of Amazon. Ricky Santos, VP of Cloud Solutions at Dell, as well as the infamous John Sculley (right), who was hired by Steve Jobs as the new Apple CEO with the legendary line: “Do you want to sell sugar water for the rest of your life, or do you want to come with me and change the world?”
CCWF is happening on 12th and 13th June 2012 at Earls Court and it’s free to register.
Register for it here, then connect with us and we would love to meet up.