This month, we take a look at YouDazzle, the first cloud service tool to combine full-featured online file sharing, web meetings and audio conferencing.
YouDazzle integrates seamlessly with DropBox to offer users:
- web meetings
- audio conferencing
- virtual presentations
- file sharing with up to 100 people at once
- custom branding which is ideal for businesses
- a simple way to transfer files that are too large to send by email
- quickly and easily share Office files, PDFs, web links, videos, graphics, maps, CAD drawings
- and with the additional collaboration analytics, DropBox users can see who is commenting on or viewing, downloading and sharing files.
With no need to download software, users can view files from within their browser and have the added benefit of zoom and multi-page display functionality. It also supports most file formats such as PDFs’ and MS Office.
And with standard 256-bit encryption for file transfers, they promise to keep your data safe and secure.
With prices starting at around $19 per month, it is a cost-effective alternative to some of the other web conferencing alternatives on the market.