When you hire a cleaner for your home, it’s not usually because you can’t physically do it yourself. Mostly it comes down to saving you time to do more of the things you enjoy, and less of the things you don’t. Or that you are not skilled at cleaning. Or that you simply don’t want to do it. And these are all perfectly reasonable explanations!
Using a recruitment company is exactly the same, and here’s why?
They Save Time
Your Recruiter will screen through vast numbers of applicants and CVs and will provide you with a shortlist. You save time by only seeing the people, who you really want to see.
Recruiters spend all day on the phone screening candidates. They would have become quite skilled at sussing out ‘little white lies’ on CVs and can determine whether there is a good cultural match between your company and an applicant.
Delegate What You Hate
Like most things in life, if you don’t want to do it, there is normally someone you can pay to do it for you. And believe it or not, good Recruiters love what they do and will happily be paid to do the hard work for you.
So what makes a good cleaner / recruiter?
Okay, so we have all been at the bad end of irrelevant CVs piling up on emails. And yes, on occasion we have been bombarded by calls from Recruiters begging to get on the PSL, then the sound of silence when you actually desperately need a CV. But you know you are onto a winning Recruiter when…
- Trust – They are honest and deliver on their promises. They listen to you, carefully. They not only question you, but challenge you too.
- Timing – They stick to the time-frame you require. They aren’t afraid of giving you bad news, if needed. They don’t go missing after unloading their database on you.
- Partnership – They work hard at protecting your brand, your reputation. And sometimes they will tell you ‘straight’ what you can do to enhance your reputation.
Things to consider:
- Its’ always best to use a cleaner / recruiter that has been personally recommended.
- You get what you pay for. After all you wouldn’t expect a full deep-clean for the price of a light dusting, and so you can’t expect a higher level of service from a Recruiter, unless you are willing to pay for it.
What we (and I) can offer you?
- We offer 4 levels of service (basically anything from a light dusting to a full on spring clean) – so you can choose the package that suits you best
- I will take the time to fully understand your needs, and yes, I will questionnaire you
- Feedback every step of the way, so I guarantee I won’t do a disappearing act on you
- Finally, No feather dusters!!