If you’re looking for original ways to advance your business then the Salesforce World Tour 2015 is definitely the place you want to be on the 21st May. Taking place at the ICC at ExCel London, this event has tailored content for any business size and type. If you haven’t booked your place yet don’t worry, it is not too late to save a place for you and your team. To attend all you have to do is go to the Salesforce website and register.
At this event you will have the chance to learn new ways on how to connect with your clients and customers using all products of the Salesforce Customer Success Platform. There will be live solutions and breakout sessions from the world’s largest cloud ecosystem, as well as hands-on experience with all the newest products with interactive workshops. The Salesforce team, who are product experts, will be available for any questions you may have.
This event will be a full day of learning and innovation including:
- New live demos
- Leading Cloud Partners demonstrating their solutions
- The ever popular Developer Zone where you can go whether you’re new to app building or looking to refine your technical skills with the Salesforce1 Platform
- Power breakout sessions for every role and industry
- Exclusive Salesforce ecosystem networking reception
- Keynote with Keith Block, Vice Chairman and President, Salesforce and special guest speakers
And, it would seem that after the popularity of the Guide Dogs stand our furry friends will be making a reappearance at this years event by way of the RSPCA. You will have the opportunity to purchase RSPCA mascots Ruby the Cat and Rufus the Dog. All proceeds will be going to the charity so please support this wonderful cause.