1. Cloud Atlas (2012): Explores the impact of cloud technology past, present and future and how three innovators set the ripples into motion for the biggest computing phenomenon.
2. Head in the Clouds (2004): A romantic drama set in England, Paris and Spain as we see one girls ability to access documents from anywhere in the world – oh and she falls in love.
3. Up (2009): Animation about how easy it is to relocate when all your documents, music and films are stored in the cloud.
4. The Last Airbender (2010): Puts avatars to great use with one boys mastery of social networking.
5. Skyfall (2012): Bond’s race against time to save the cloud from online security breaches on a global scale. Plus, plenty of car chases, some very pretty ladies and a few vodka martinis – shaken not stirred.
6. Up in the Air (2009): One man’s job to travel around the country teaching people about the benefits of cloud computing.
7. Gone with the Wind (1939): A woman from the US and a man from the UK carry on a turbulent love affair via Chatter.
8. Windtalkers (2002): Two Navy Marines are assigned to protect the world using their native internet security language as an unbreakable cypher.
9. Vanilla Sky (2001): After purchasing a vanilla cloud application, David realises he needs unending custom-made support after all…plus…his face turns funny.
10. Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (2009): A cute animation where Flint helps his community by delivering food to the needy through his social group.
Silver Linings Playbook (2012): After a short stint travelling, former teacher Pat moves back in with his parents and tries to reconcile his online cloud storage accounts.
Skyline (2010): A group is awakened by a mysterious trend, but soon realise after staring at it for 94 minutes, that the trend is ‘big data’.