Are you an IT Project Manager with experience within capital markets and banking?
Are you fluent in both english and spanish?
If, yes, then we would love to hear from you.
Our client are a global digitial service provider, who is a multi-cultural employer, and is constantly being cited as a great place to work. They have big ambitions to grow their global workforce even further.
This role offers hybrid working, therefore all applicants must be able to travel to Malaga, Spain.
- Knowledge of project management with capital, finance or banking IT projects
- A background or knowledgable with accounting
- Knowledge of RWA (Risk Weighted Assets), EAD (Exposure at Default), KVA (capital valuation adjustment or Excess Capital) or CVA (Credit Valuation)
- Technical expertise should include SNOW, AWS, Qlik, Azure
- Fluent in Spanish and English