We have a very exciting opportunity for a Salesforce Product Manager to join a nonprofit organisation who is newly adopting Salesforce into their business. As such, you'll play a pivitol role in the success of this project and help this amazing charity be able to provide more services through the work that they do.
With go-live just around the corner, you'll be joining this team just at the right time, to help support user adoption and provide valuable data insights.
This is a hybrid position working from the West Midlands and home.
- Highly knowledgeable and proficient with the Salesforce platform including best practices, integration and application development, deployment, testing, and iterative refinement
- You must be able to manage a data and insights team and be able to deliver insights and reporting across the fundraising team
- Able to take responsibility for delivering insight, reporting and data training
- Able to design and develop a training programme for new starters and for ongoing training
- Solid stakeholder experience
Previous experience of working within a nonprofit would be advantageous.