Are you a Salesforce Consultant, who would you like to be a part of a team who has fun, whilst delivering successful Salesforce implementation projects in the media and retail sector?
Then please read on!
This hands-on role requires significant business process design and optimisation experience, as well as the ability to provide recommendations for extending the platform where appropriate.
This is a hybrid role, but you will be required to work up to three days onsite in London.
- Demonstrable background on the Salesforce Sales, Service, Marketing or Experience platform
- Strong customer facing skills with excellent presentation skills and able to articulate and present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion
- Able to leverage Salesforce best practices and 'outside the box’ thinking to identify opportunities and bring innovative solutions that exceed customer expectations
- Able to engage, align, support and train various stakeholder groups from executive to business user level throughout the project lifecycle - scoping, development, testing, deployment, go live, aftercare
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service, retain and cultivate accounts
- Ability to share your expertise, mentor and support internal team members
- Experience within Retail or Media is required