Are you a Salesforce Delivery Manager who is looking for your next career challenge working for a Salesforce consulting and implementation partner?
In return for your drive, passion and creativity, you'll get to work within a highly experienced team delivering digital growth. You'll be able to inspire others by acting as coach and mentor, to a team of like minded and passionate technical resources. And, you'll be rewarded with great benefit, such as healthcare, funded personal learning, and participation in the Pledge 1% program and more.
Furthermore, this role is a hybrid position working from London and home.
If this sounds like a company you want to work for, reach out to us today.
-Proven track record of delivering full lifecycle programmes, ideally CRM and/or cloud based solutions
- Strong knowledge of agile delivery management methodologies (ie. Hybrid, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe) and software delivery principles with a proven track record in on-time and on-budget delivery
- Demonstrable coaching experience, fostering and empowering high performance teams
- Ability to build and nurture relationships with key stakeholders and team members
- Ability to build trust and openness in interactions within and outside the team
- Able to foster a positive environment and culture of trust, respect, and transparency where empowered, motivated, and protected teams thrive
- You'll be a team player with strong customer facing skills, excellent presentation, spoken and written communication, and receptive listening skills; be able to articulate and present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion
- Detail & results oriented, takes the initiative and makes things happen in a fast-paced go-live environment
- Strong problem solving skills, a logical, analytical thinker, committed to research and constant upskilling